You are going to fall in love with these easy cinnamon roll baked oats! There is nothing better in the morning than the smell of cinnamon baking in the oven. These cinnamon roll baked oats taste just like a cinnamon roll! They are topped with gooey vanilla icing and they have a warm cinnamon flavor throughout. They are a healthier option made with oats and are gluten-free. I love to eat them warm out of the oven for breakfast!
Why You Will Love Cinnamon Roll Baked Oats
- These baked oats taste just like a warm cinnamon roll!
- Cinnamon roll baked oats are a healthier option.
- You can make them quickly and easily.
- This recipe is gluten-free.
What Do Baked Oats Taste Like?
Baked oats are a popular healthy breakfast because they have a similar taste and texture to cake! These cinnamon roll baked oats are perfectly fluffy and taste just like classic cinnamon rolls drizzled with delectable vanilla icing.
Ingredients For Cinnamon Roll Baked Oats
- Oats: Use quick oats or rolled oats to make baked oats.
- Baking Powder: Helps the baked oats rise in the oven.
- Salt: Just a pinch to enhance the flavor.
- Sweetener: Use your sweetener of choice.
- Cinnamon: To give the baked oats a cinnamon roll flavor!
- Vanilla Extract: For some flavor.
- Milk: We used unsweetened vanilla almond milk.
- Egg: To help the baked oats come together and rise.
- Powdered Sugar: For the icing.
Baked Oats With Quick Oats
I have found that making baked oats with quick oats makes for the most fluffy texture. It prevents the baked oats from becoming gummy and dense.
What Milk To Use For Baked Oats
We love making baked oats with unsweetened vanilla almond milk. Some other great options are regular unsweetened almond milk, unsweetened oat milk, or your milk of choice.
How To Make Cinnamon Roll Baked Oats
Blend the quick oats or rolled oats into oat flour.
Then, add the baking powder, salt, sweetener of choice, cinnamon, vanilla extract, and unsweetened vanilla almond milk to the blender and blend. Next, lightly pulse in the egg.
After that, lightly spray an oven-safe ramekin with coconut oil. Then, pour the batter into the ramekin.
From there, place the ramekin on a baking sheet and bake the baked oats in the oven.
To make the icing, combine the powdered sugar, unsweetened vanilla almond milk, and vanilla extract. Once the baked oats are cooked, let them slightly cool, drizzle the icing on top, and enjoy!
Single Serve Cinnamon Roll Baked Oats
This recipe is perfect for when you are craving cinnamon rolls! These single-serve cinnamon roll baked oats are super easy to make whenever the craving hits. Also, you can always double or triple this recipe.
Gluten-Free Cinnamon Roll Baked Oats
These cinnamon roll baked oats are naturally gluten-free. Just use certified gluten-free rolled oats or quick oats.
More Recipes To Try Next!
- Easy Cinnamon Roll Mug Cake
- Blueberry Baked Oats Recipe
- Carrot Cake Baked Oats
- Healthy Pumpkin Baked Oats
- Join us on our YouTube channel for recipe videos!
If you try this recipe please be sure to leave us a comment and star rating ★★★★★ letting us know how it turns out for you.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories242
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 1.8g 9%
- Cholesterol 164mg 55%
- Sodium 112mg 5%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 5.7g 23%
- Sugars 1.3g
- Protein 11.3g 23%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Where is the flour in this recipe for EASY CINNAMON ROLL BAKED OATS?
Hi Laurie, for this baked oats recipe, there is no flour and this recipe is gluten-free. The quick oats will be blended into oat flour. Our cinnamon roll mug cake has flour in it, which may be the confusion. I hope this helps!
Easy and healthy! I love it! ❤️🤍
Thank you so much! I hope you enjoy!
This is so delicious! I love cinnamon rolls and this is such a wonderful option.
I am so happy you enjoyed these baked oats!