I love this cauliflower potato salad even more than regular potato salad. This cauliflower potato salad recipe has all the delicious flavors of traditional potato salad, without any potatoes. Honestly, it is so good and you won’t even know that you are not having potatoes.
I promise you once you try it you will never go back to potato salad again. It is tossed in a creamy dressing and it’s so delicious. Also, it is low carb, keto, gluten-free, and is only 1 WW point per serving. This is sure to be a crowd favorite!
Why You Will Love Cauliflower Potato Salad
- It tastes like potato salad and is made with cauliflower instead.
- This salad is tossed with a creamy light dressing.
- It is a low carb cauliflower potato salad.
- This cauliflower mock potato salad is delicious.
- This is such a great way to enjoy cauliflower.
What Is Cauliflower Potato Salad Made Of?
Cauliflower “potato” salad is a take on potato salad using cauliflower. There are no potatoes in this recipe. This cauliflower “potato” salad has all the delicious flavors of potato salad and a creamy dressing.
Cauliflower Mock Potato Salad Ingredients
- Cauliflower: One head of cauliflower is used in this cauliflower mock potato salad recipe.
- Eggs: Slice the hard-boiled eggs for this salad.
- Celery: Chop the celery.
- Onion: Dice the red onion.
- Parsley: Top the cauliflower potato salad with chopped parsley.
- Greek Yogurt: This is the base of the creamy dressing.
- Mayonnaise: A little bit of light mayonnaise is used for flavor.
- Mustard: Stone-ground mustard adds flavor to the dressing.
- Seasoning: Season the dressing with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
Is Cauliflower Potato Salad Healthy?
Yes, this cauliflower potato salad is healthy. It is a mock potato salad with cauliflower that is low-carb and keto-friendly. Also, the dressing is lightened up and made with 0-fat greek yogurt and a small amount of light mayonnaise.
Low Carb Cauliflower Potato Salad
This cauliflower “potato” salad does not contain any potatoes. It is the perfect low carb salad that is packed with flavor.
Keto Cauliflower Potato Salad
This cauliflower potato salad is a delicious keto-friendly salad.
Is Cauliflower Potato Salad Gluten-Free?
Cauliflower potato salad is naturally gluten-free.
How To Make Cauliflower Potato Salad
First, cut the cauliflower into small pieces. Then, boil the cauliflower.
Next, place the cauliflower in a strainer and run cold water over it so it stops cooking.
Then, hard-boil the eggs and slice them into small pieces. After that, wash, dry, and chop the celery. Also, dice the red onion and chop the parsley.
Next, add the cauliflower, hard-boiled eggs, celery, red onion, and parsley to a large bowl.
Then, mix the 0-fat greek yogurt, light mayonnaise, stone-ground mustard, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a separate bowl. After that, add the dressing to the bowl with the rest of the ingredients.
Mix everything together and enjoy!
How Long Does Cauliflower Potato Salad Last?
This cauliflower potato salad will last 2-3 days in the refrigerator if stored in an airtight container.
Tips For Making Cauliflower Potato Salad
Don’t Overcook The Cauliflower
Make sure not to overcook the cauliflower when it is boiling. You don’t want your cauliflower to become mushy.
Evenly Cut The Cauliflower
Make sure to cut the cauliflower into even bite-sized pieces before boiling it.
Variation: Make Egg Salad With Cauliflower
You can make this cauliflower potato salad into an egg salad with cauliflower. Just add 3-4 more hard-boiled eggs or as many as desired.
More Recipes To Try Next!
- Buffalo Cauliflower Salad
- Easy Creamy Potato Soup
- Buffalo Chicken Salad Recipe
- Oven Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- Join us on our YouTube channel for recipe videos!
4 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories141
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 1.9g 5%
- Cholesterol 167mg 56%
- Sodium 485mg 21%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 1.3g 4%
- Sugars 3.6g
- Protein 9.8g 18%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.