This buffalo ranch sauce is lightened up and easy to mix together in 2 minutes! Just mix all of the ingredients and you will have a delicious dipping sauce. This homemade sauce is made from simple ingredients and has many uses. It’s the perfect dipping sauce for onion rings, french fries, burgers, and oven-fried chicken tenders!
Why You Will Love Buffalo Ranch Sauce
- It’s super easy to make! All you have to do is mix all of the ingredients.
- It only takes about 2 minutes to make.
- This sauce is made with simple ingredients.
- There are so many ways to enjoy this sauce!
What Is Buffalo Ranch Sauce?
Buffalo ranch sauce has all of the delicious flavors of buffalo hot sauce. This homemade sauce is creamy, smooth, and easy to make.
Creamy Buffalo Ranch Sauce
This buffalo ranch sauce is creamy and smooth. The greek yogurt, milk, and mayonnaise make for a creamy dipping sauce.
Is Buffalo Ranch Sauce Spicy?
This buffalo ranch sauce has a kick of heat from the hot sauce. It is slightly spicy but the flavors are perfectly balanced. If you would like your sauce spicier, you can add more hot sauce to taste.
Buffalo Ranch Sauce Ingredients
- Greek Yogurt: The base of this sauce is made with 0-fat Greek yogurt.
- Milk: Use your milk of choice in this recipe to thin out the Greek yogurt and make for the perfect smooth sauce consistency.
- Mayonnaise: Just a little bit of light mayonnaise.
- Hot Sauce: To flavor this buffalo sauce and add a kick of heat.
- Garlic, Onion Powder, and Stone-Ground Mustard: Add flavor to the sauce.
- Salt and Pepper: Helps enhance the flavors.
Buffalo Ranch Sauce With Greek Yogurt
We used 0-fat Greek yogurt as the base of this homemade buffalo ranch sauce because it has a smooth and creamy texture. Also, using Greek yogurt and just a little bit of light mayonnaise helps to lighten up this sauce.
What Milk To Use?
You can use your milk of choice when making this sauce. Some great options are 1% milk, nonfat milk, and unsweetened almond milk.
What Hot Sauce To Use?
We used Frank’s RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Hot Sauce in this recipe. Another great option is Frank’s RedHot Buffalo Wings Sauce.
How To Make Buffalo Ranch Sauce
First, add the 0-fat greek yogurt, milk, light mayonnaise, hot sauce, garlic powder, onion powder, stone-ground mustard, salt, and pepper to a bowl.
Then, thoroughly mix and enjoy!
What To Do With Buffalo Sauce
This homemade buffalo sauce recipe is super easy to make and has many uses! It’s a great dipping sauce for shrimp, onion rings, burgers, french fries, and chicken nuggets. Also, we love dipping our oven-fried crispy cornflake chicken tenders in this sauce!
How To Store Homemade Buffalo Ranch Sauce
This buffalo ranch sauce is best enjoyed after making it. However, if you have any leftover sauce, it can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for 2-3 days.
Is Buffalo Ranch Gluten-Free?
Yes, this buffalo ranch sauce is naturally gluten-free.
More Recipes To Try Next!
- Healthy Peanut Dipping Sauce
- Honey Soy Ginger Sauce For Vegetables
- Easy Homemade Marinara Sauce
- Join us on our YouTube channel for recipe videos!
4 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories21
- % Daily Value *
- Sodium 213mg 9%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 0.1g 1%
- Sugars 1.4g
- Protein 3.4g 7%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.