What says fall more than a pumpkin spice muffin? These muffins are packed with delicious flavors and spices. Also, we have lightened them up. They are super easy to make and have a nice rise to them. In addition, they are great for meal prep and you can freeze them! These muffins are sure to become a fall favorite that you will enjoy year after year.
How To Make Pumpkin Spice Muffins
These pumpkin spice muffins are super easy to make! Add the flour, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice, and golden monk fruit or brown sugar to a large bowl. After that, thoroughly combine the ingredients.
Next, add the whisked eggs, vanilla extract, applesauce, and pumpkin puree to the bowl. Make sure to combine all of the ingredients. Then, pour the muffin batter into a muffin pan.
Bake the muffins and enjoy!
Are Pumpkin Muffins Healthy?
Yes, pumpkin muffins are healthy. You can even make these muffins sugar-free.
How Long Will Pumpkin Spice Muffins Last In The Fridge?
These pumpkin spice muffins are perfect for meal prep! You can make them ahead of time and leave them in the refrigerator for 3-4 days. They are the perfect breakfast or snack throughout the week!
Can You Freeze Pumpkin Spice Muffins?
Yes! You can freeze these pumpkin spice muffins. They will last 2-3 months in the freezer. When you are ready to enjoy them you can warm them up in the oven!
How To Store Pumpkin Muffins
To store these pumpkin muffins in the refrigerator, keep them in an airtight container. To store them in the freezer, place them in a freezer-safe container or in stasher bags. We love using stasher bags because they are reusable.
Other Muffins You Will Love!
- Easy Apple Cinnamon Muffins Recipe
- Ultimate Healthy Chocolate Banana Bread Muffins
- Easy and Healthy Banana Bread No Sugar
- Banana Apple Muffins That You Will Love
- Easy Blueberry Muffins With Lemon Glaze
- Join us on our YouTube channel for recipe videos!
Helpful Tools & Ingredients For Pumpkin Spice Muffins
- Silicone Non-Stick Muffin Pan
- Stasher Bags
- Mini Chocolate Chips – Ella loves adding some mini chocolate chips to these muffins!
- Lily’s Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips
- Vegan Chocolate Chips
Please note that some of the links on this post are affiliate links and we will earn a commission if you purchase through those links. Thank you for supporting us!
12 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories93
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 0.3g 2%
- Cholesterol 27mg 9%
- Sodium 171mg 8%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 1.8g 8%
- Sugars 1.9g
- Protein 3.2g 7%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Only have 1 egg?
No, this recipe calls for 2 eggs, which will be whisked before adding to the bowl. I’m sorry for any confusion!