These no-bake pumpkin pie cups have the classic, crave-worthy flavors of pumpkin pie. This recipe requires just 5 minutes to whip up, and no baking is required. It is so easy to make these individual pumpkin pie cups and they taste just like pumpkin pie! You can even make mini pumpkin pie cups with this recipe for the ultimate party dessert! Crushed graham crackers act as the crust and add a crunch. The ingredients for the pumpkin filling are blended for a velvety smooth creamy texture.
Why You Will Love Pumpkin Pie Cups
- Delicious: They have the delicious flavors of pumpkin pie! The ingredients are blended for a smooth, creamy consistency.
- Easy: Pumpkin pie in a cup is easy to make and assemble.
- Quick: It only takes about 5 minutes to prepare the ingredients. It is much faster than making and baking a pumpkin pie!
- No Baking Required: This is a no-bake recipe!
- Individual Servings: With this recipe, easily make individual servings of pumpkin pie in a cup.
What Are Pumpkin Pie Cups?
Pumpkin pie cups are an easy, no-bake dessert! They have the classic flavors of pumpkin pie and are much easier to make. They only take about 5 minutes to prepare! Blend the ingredients to create a delicious pumpkin pie filling, and crush graham crackers for the crust. This recipe makes individual servings of pumpkin pie in a cup.
Ingredients Needed For Pumpkin Pie Cups
- Pumpkin Puree: Use one can of pumpkin puree, not pumpkin pie filling.
- Cottage Cheese: The cottage cheese makes the pumpkin filling creamy.
- Sweetener: Use sugar or a 1:1 sugar-free sweetener.
- Pumpkin Pie Spice: It adds pumpkin spice flavor to this recipe.
- Vanilla: Add vanilla extract for flavor.
- Orange Zest: The orange zest complements the flavor of the pumpkin.
- Salt: A pinch of salt to enhance the flavor.
- Graham Crackers: Crush the graham cracker squares. They are used as the crust.
What Cups To Use
How To Make Pumpkin Pie In A Cup
Step 1: Add the graham crackers to a Ziploc bag. Then, seal the bag and crush the graham crackers with a rolling pin.
Step 2: Add the pumpkin puree, fat-free cottage cheese, sweetener, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla extract, orange zest, and salt to a high-powered blender. Then, thoroughly blend until smooth.
Step 3: Refrigerate the pumpkin mixture in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours or until you are ready to serve. When ready, assemble in small cups. Add a layer of crushed graham crackers to each cup.
Step 4: Next, fill in the cups with the pumpkin mixture.
Step 5: Top with whipped cream and enjoy!
Mini Pumpkin Pie Cups
You can make mini servings with this recipe! Assemble them in mini 2-ounce serving cups, top with whipped cream, and serve. They make such a cute and delicious party dessert!
How To Serve Pumpkin Pie Cups
Once assembled and ready to serve, top with your favorite whipped cream. Then, add a light dusting of pumpkin pie spice and some crushed graham crackers on top.
- How To Crush Graham Crackers: Add the graham crackers to a Ziploc bag. Then, seal the bag and use the bottom of a measuring cup or a rolling pin to crush the graham crackers.
- Refrigerate: Once blended, refrigerate the pumpkin mixture in an airtight container for 1-2 hours or until you are ready to assemble.
- Assemble When Ready To Serve: Keep the pumpkin mixture refrigerated until ready to serve. Then, use the refrigerated pumpkin mixture and crushed graham crackers to assemble the pumpkin pie cups when you are ready to enjoy.
How To Store
Store the blended pumpkin mixture in an airtight container in the refrigerator until you are ready to assemble. The pumpkin mixture will last 2-3 days in the refrigerator.
- Cottage Cheese To Use: We used fat-free cottage cheese to lighten up this recipe. You can use fat-free, 2%, or full-fat cottage cheese.
- Make Sugar-Free: You can make this recipe sugar-free by using a sugar-free sweetener, such as Swerve.
- How Many Graham Crackers: For more graham crackers in each cup, crush more. You can even omit them altogether and just make the filling if you prefer.
- Make Gluten-Free: To make this recipe gluten-free, use gluten-free graham crackers or omit them.
- Pumpkin Pie Spice Substitution: You can substitute the pumpkin pie spice with one teaspoon of cinnamon and a pinch of nutmeg, ground ginger, and cloves.
- Make Dairy-Free: To make this recipe dairy-free and vegan, replace the cottage cheese with an equal amount of extra firm tofu or dairy-free yogurt.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Make Pumpkin Pie Cups Ahead Of Time?
Yes, you can make this recipe ahead of time. Just store the blended pumpkin filling in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Then, assemble when you are ready to serve so the crushed graham crackers don’t get soggy.
How Long Does Pumpkin Pie In A Cup Last?
It is best to assemble this pumpkin pie in a cup when ready to eat it. We do not recommend storing assembled leftovers, but you can store the pumpkin mixture in the refrigerator to easily assemble them when ready. The pumpkin mixture will last 2-3 days in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
How Many Pumpkin Pie Cups Does This Recipe Make?
This recipe makes 4-6 regular servings of pumpkin pie in a cup, depending on the size of your cups. Or, you can make 8-12 mini servings in 2-ounce mini cups.
More Recipes To Try Next!
- Healthy Pumpkin Pie
- Pumpkin Spice Muffins
- No-Bake Raspberry Cheesecake Jars
- Banana Cream Pie In A Jar
- Air Fryer Apple Crisp
- Chicken Gravy
If you try this recipe please be sure to leave us a comment and star rating ★★★★★ letting us know how it turns out for you. We hope you enjoy pumpkin pie in a cup!
4 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories77
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 0.3g 0%
- Cholesterol 1mg 1%
- Sodium 117mg 5%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 3.4g 12%
- Sugars 6.3g
- Protein 2.8g 4%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.