If you like cheesecake, you will love these no-bake raspberry cheesecake jars. These are individual servings of decadent creamy cheesecake. They are packed with crispy graham cracker layers and a burst of raspberries in every bite. This recipe is not to be missed!
Why You Will Love Raspberry Cheesecake Jars
- They are packed with the delicious flavors of traditional cheesecake and can be made in way less time!
- These raspberry cheesecake jars are easy to make.
- There is no baking required to make this recipe.
- They are convenient individual servings.
- There is no water bath that you would have for regular cheesecake.
- This recipe is lightened-up while being decadent and creamy.
No-Bake Raspberry Cheesecake Ingredients
- Cream Cheese: We used light cream cheese in this recipe as part of the cheesecake filling.
- Greek Yogurt: We mixed the light cream cheese with the 0-fat Greek yogurt.
- Vanilla Extract: To add flavor to the cheesecake filling.
- Lemon: Lemon juice and lemon zest are used in this recipe for flavor.
- Sweetener: Use sugar or monk fruit as the sweetener.
- Raspberries: The fresh raspberries are incredible in these no-bake raspberry cheesecake jars.
- Graham Crackers: They are crushed to make up the layers of graham cracker crust in the jars.
How To Make No Bake Raspberry Cheesecake
To make the no-bake cheesecake filling, let the light cream cheese soften. Then, add the light cream cheese, 0-fat Greek yogurt, vanilla, lemon juice, lemon zest, and sugar to a large bowl.
After that, use a hand-held mixer or whisk to combine the ingredients until smooth.
Next, wash and dry the raspberries. In a separate bowl, combine the raspberries, sugar, and a pinch of lemon zest. Gently mash the raspberries.
After that, place the graham crackers in a ziplock bag and seal it. Then, crush the graham crackers. You can use a rolling pin or the bottom of a measuring cup to crush them.
To assemble the cheesecake, add a layer of crushed graham crackers, cheesecake filling, and raspberries. Repeat these steps to layer the jars and equally fill all of them. We love to use le parfait jars.
Place the cheesecake jars in the refrigerator to chill and enjoy!
The Layers In Raspberry Cheesecake Jars
These no-bake raspberry cheesecake jars are filled with delicious layers of crispy graham crackers, cheesecake filling, and fresh raspberries. They are layered multiple times until you get to the top of the jar. This makes for an even distribution of ingredients. Also, this way you will get all of the flavors in every bite and in each individual cheesecake jar!
Toppings For No-Bake Raspberry Cheesecake
When you are ready to enjoy this cheesecake, take it out of the refrigerator. For an extra treat, top these no-bake cheesecakes with light whipped cream.
Cheesecake Jars With Other Fruit
You can use other fruit in these no-bake cheesecake jars. We love the flavor of raspberries but feel free to substitute them for strawberries, blueberries, peaches, or nectarines. All of these work really well. Or, even try a combination of raspberries, strawberries, and blueberries. If you stick with any of these fruits, you can’t go wrong!
Frequently Asked Questions
How Many Cheesecake Jars Does The Recipe Make?
This recipe makes four raspberry cheesecake jars. This recipe is super convenient because it makes individual servings. We used four seven-ounce le parfait jars in this recipe. Also, it is great for dessert, a snack, parties, potlucks, BBQs, and really any occasion. Plus, they are the perfect refreshing treat on a hot summer day.
Is No-Bake Cheesecake Healthy?
Yes, these no-bake cheesecake jars are healthy. There is no butter or heavy cream in this recipe. Also, we used light cream cheese and 0-fat Greek yogurt in the cheesecake filling.
How Long Does No-Bake Raspberry Cheesecake Last?
These no-bake raspberry cheesecake jars are best to enjoy after they have chilled in the refrigerator. Also, they will last two days in the refrigerator.
More Recipes To Try Next!
- Peach Tiramisu In A Jar
- Healthy Blueberry Cheesecake With Sauce
- Individual Strawberry Tiramisu Recipe
- Easy Sugar Free Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Join us on our YouTube channel for recipe videos!
4 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories165
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 1g 5%
- Cholesterol 9mg 3%
- Sodium 165mg 7%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 3.2g 12%
- Sugars 11.5g
- Protein 13.7g 26%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.