Looking for the best way to enjoy fresh peaches this summer? This peach tiramisu recipe is packed with ripe sweet peaches, ladyfingers, and whipped cream! It is the perfect no-bake summer dessert and you can make individual servings. This single-serving recipe is easy to assemble and enjoy in a jar. It is ready for you when the craving hits.
What Is Peach Tiramisu?
Peach tiramisu is a delicious no-bake dessert made with fresh peaches, ladyfingers, and whipped cream. We have put our spin on this recipe by making a peach tiramisu in a jar. Unlike classic tiramisu, this recipe does not contain any alcohol, eggs, or coffee. This means that everyone can enjoy this recipe!
Why You Will Love Peach Tiramisu
- This recipe makes individual servings of peach tiramisu.
- It is the perfect way to enjoy sweet and delicious peaches.
- This recipe can be easily assembled in a jar.
- It is the perfect peaches and cream dessert!
How To Make Peach Tiramisu
Wash, dry, and chop the peach into small pieces. Combine the chopped peaches, cinnamon, sweetener of choice, lemon juice, and lemon zest in a bowl. Also, cut the ladyfingers into smaller pieces.
How To Assemble Peach Tiramisu In A Jar
To assemble this peach tiramisu, layer a jar with ladyfingers, chopped peaches, light whipped cream, and repeat until you reach the top of the jar. Then, chill the peach tiramisu in the refrigerator and enjoy!
How Long Does Peach Tiramisu Last?
This peach tiramisu recipe will last up to two days in the refrigerator. This peach tiramisu should be stored in a jar in the refrigerator.
Can Frozen Peaches Be Used In This Recipe?
We recommend using fresh peaches in this recipe if it is peach season. If not, you can defrost frozen peaches to use.
More Recipes To Try Next!
- Individual Strawberry Tiramisu Recipe
- Healthy Peach Overnight Oats Recipe
- Dairy Free Peaches and Cream Ice Cream
- Join us on our YouTube channel for recipe videos!
Helpful Tools and Ingredients For Peach Tiramisu
Please note that some of the links on this post are affiliate links and we will earn a commission if you purchase through those links. Thank you for supporting us!
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories139
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 1.5g 5%
- Cholesterol 36mg 12%
- Sodium 20mg 1%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 2.5g 8%
- Sugars 14g
- Protein 2.9g 4%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.