Blueberry tiramisu is a delicious berry tiramisu variation of the classic Italian dessert. It is bursting with fresh juicy blueberries. A hint of lemon juice perfectly complements the natural sweetness of the berries. The ladyfingers add a cake-like layer while being infused with all of the juices from the blueberries. Also, this dessert is layered with fluffy whipped cream. The best part is that this blueberry tiramisu is an easy no-bake dessert that can be made anytime the craving strikes!
Why You Will Love Blueberry Tiramisu
- It is a delicious no-bake dessert.
- It is packed with blueberry flavor.
- The ladyfingers become light and fluffy.
- It is the perfect single-serving blueberry dessert!
- You can assemble it in jars.
What Is Blueberry Tiramisu?
This blueberry tiramisu is a no-bake dessert. It is made with fresh blueberries, whipped cream, and ladyfingers. We made individual servings of this blueberry ladyfinger dessert that are easy to assemble in jars. Also, there is no espresso, eggs, or alcohol in this recipe.
Blueberry Tiramisu Ingredients
- Blueberries: Fresh blueberries give this dessert a bursting blueberry flavor.
- Ladyfingers: Cut the ladyfingers into smaller pieces.
- Whipped Cream: Use Cocowhip or your whipped cream of choice.
- Vanilla: Add a splash of vanilla extract for flavor.
- Sweetener: Use your sweetener of choice.
- Lemon: A splash of lemon juice and a pinch of lemon zest brightens the flavor.
- Salt: Just a pinch of salt.
How To Make Blueberry Tiramisu
First, wash and dry the fresh blueberries.
Then, add the blueberries, vanilla extract, sweetener, lemon juice, lemon zest, and a pinch of salt to a bowl.
Next, lightly mash the blueberries with a fork or potato masher to release some of the juices.
After that, cut each ladyfinger into pieces.
Then, assemble this blueberry tiramisu in jars. Add a layer of the blueberry mixture, ladyfinger pieces, and whipped cream. Continue to layer the jars.
Next, place the jars of blueberry tiramisu in the refrigerator. After that, let them chill and enjoy!
Serving And Storing
To Serve: Refrigerate these no-bake blueberry tiramisu jars for 1-4 hours or overnight. When you are ready to enjoy, add more whipped cream on top if desired.
To Store: You can store these blueberry tiramisu jars in the refrigerator for 1-2 days. Store them in the airtight jars you assembled them in.
Tips For Making Blueberry Tiramisu
Use Fresh Blueberries
You will need fresh blueberries for this recipe. There is no baking required in this recipe and you just have to assemble the jars. Fresh blueberries are easy to lightly mash, which releases some of their juices.
Assemble In Jars
These individual servings of blueberry tiramisu are made in airtight jars. This makes it easy to put the lids on the jars and refrigerate them. Also, you can store this dessert in the refrigerator for later and it will be ready to go.
Blueberry Tiramisu Variations
- Fruit: We used fresh blueberries in this recipe. For other delicious options, try our strawberry tiramisu or peach tiramisu!
- Whipped Cream: Use your whipped cream of choice for this recipe. CocoWhip and Truwhip are great options.
- More Servings: You can make more individual servings of this blueberry tiramisu. They are easy to assemble in jars.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why Use Whipped Cream?
Whipped cream is used instead of mascarpone to lighten up this dessert. You can use Cocowhip, Truwhip, or your whipped cream of choice.
What Jars Should I Use?
We used these Le parfait jars when assembling this blueberry dessert. They are the perfect size and the lid keeps this dessert fresh when stored in the refrigerator.
Is Blueberry Tiramisu Healthy?
This blueberry tiramisu dessert is a healthier and lightened-up option. It is made with simple ingredients such as fresh blueberries, ladyfingers, whipped cream, and a little sweetener.
How Long Does Blueberry Tiramisu Last?
We like to make these individual blueberry tiramisu jars. Then, we enjoy them fresh after they have chilled in the refrigerator or the next day. This blueberry tiramisu will last 1-2 days when stored in an airtight container in the fridge.
Do You Have To Chill Blueberry Tiramisu?
Chill this blueberry tiramisu for 1-4 hours before enjoying it. This allows the ladyfingers to absorb the blueberry juice and become a soft cake-like texture.
How Much Tiramisu Does This Make?
This recipe makes two individual servings of blueberry tiramisu. You can double this recipe to make even more servings.
More Recipes To Try Next!
- Blueberry Baked Oats Recipe
- Healthy Blueberry Crisp Recipe
- Blueberry Overnight Oats
- Healthy Blueberry Muffins With Yogurt
- Chocolate Covered Blueberries
- Homemade Blueberry Jam
If you try this recipe please be sure to leave us a comment and star rating ★★★★★ letting us know how it turns out for you. We hope you enjoy this blueberry tiramisu!
2 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories131
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 0.6g 0%
- Cholesterol 36mg 12%
- Sodium 142mg 6%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 2.8g 8%
- Sugars 12g
- Protein 2.6g 4%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.