This watermelon pizza recipe is incredible! It hits all the sweet and savory notes. Who does not enjoy a refreshing and delicious piece of watermelon on a hot summer day? This watermelon pizza with balsamic vinegar, feta cheese, and mint is bursting with flavor. It is sure to keep you coming back for more!
Why You Will Love Watermelon Pizza
- Watermelon is absolutely delicious with feta cheese, mint, and balsamic vinegar.
- This watermelon pizza is super easy to make.
- It is the perfect refreshing summer appetizer to enjoy on a hot day!
How To Make Watermelon Pizza
This watermelon pizza recipe is easy to make. First, cut the watermelon into 1-2 inch wedges. Then, cut it into the shape of pizza slices.
Next, sprinkle the chopped mint and light feta cheese on top of the watermelon slices. After that, drizzle the balsamic vinegar over the watermelon and enjoy!
Which Watermelon To Pick
Both yellow and red watermelons work perfectly in this recipe. Both watermelons taste great and are natural colors that watermelon can be. Yellow watermelon is yellow on the inside and green on the outside, like red watermelon. Also, yellow watermelons tend to be smaller than red watermelons.
Watermelon Pizza With Mint Or Basil
This watermelon pizza recipe contains finely chopped mint. We love the flavors of mint, watermelon, feta, and balsamic vinegar. However, if you do not like mint you can omit it altogether. Or, you can replace it with freshly chopped basil. Basil also pairs nicely with the flavors in this recipe.
Which Balsamic Vinegar To Use
This watermelon pizza recipe is great with aged balsamic vinegar, balsamic glaze, and fruit-flavored balsamic vinegar. Raspberry, fig, and strawberry balsamic vinegar have wonderful flavors that compliment the watermelon.
More Recipes To Try Next!
- Easy Watermelon Granita No Sugar
- High Protein Watermelon and Raspberry Sorbet
- Caprese Salad Recipe With Balsamic Vinegar
- Balsamic Brussels Sprouts Recipe
- Join us on our YouTube channel for recipe videos!
16 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories47
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 0.8g 0%
- Cholesterol 4mg 2%
- Sodium 72mg 3%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 0.8g 0%
- Sugars 9.4g
- Protein 2g 4%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.