If you have a fresh peach and want a quick and delicious peach dessert, this is the recipe for you! These easy air fryer peaches with cinnamon are a must-try. They are perfectly sweet and delicious! Once you try air frying peaches, you won’t want to make them any other way.
The air fryer caramelizes the peaches and brings out their natural sweetness and flavor. For an extra treat, you can enjoy these air fryer peaches with a dash of cinnamon, some light vanilla ice cream, or light whipped cream. This makes it the ultimate lightened-up air fryer peach dessert!
Why You Will Love Air Fryer Peaches
- It tastes like a peach cobbler, but it is a healthier and fast option.
- This recipe only requires 5 simple ingredients and one peach.
- This recipe is healthy while being incredibly decadent and mouthwatering.
- In about 10 minutes, you can have the ultimate easy summer dessert!
- Feel free to make as many air-fried peaches as you would like!
Should You Air Fry Peaches?
Air frying peaches is similar to grilling them. Air frying them brings out their natural flavors and allows them to caramelize. It is a great way to enjoy fresh summer peaches! Also, it brings them to a whole new level and makes for the most delicious and easy dessert.
Ingredients For Air Fryer Peaches
- Peaches: We used one peach in this recipe.
- Sweetener: You can use brown sugar or golden monk fruit in this recipe. Adding sugar helps with the caramelization of the peaches.
- Vanilla: Just a dash of vanilla extract in this recipe.
- Cinnamon: We love these air fryer peaches with cinnamon.
- Nutmeg: Just a pinch of nutmeg to add flavor.
- Coconut Oil: Lightly spray the peaches with coconut oil so the ingredients stick. Also, it helps with caramelization.
- Toppings: We love to enjoy these air fryer peaches with light whipped cream, light vanilla ice cream, granola, or chopped walnuts.
How Ripe Should The Peach Be?
For this air fryer peach recipe, you will need one ripe peach. The peach should be ripe but not over-ripe to the point that it is too soft and mushy. Newly ripe peaches or slightly under-ripe peaches work perfectly in this recipe.
How To Air Fry Peaches
To make air fryer peaches first wash and dry the peach you will be using in this recipe. Next, cut the peach in half and remove the pit.
After that, combine the brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, and pinch of nutmeg in a bowl. Then, lightly spray the peach halves with coconut oil. After that, spread the combined ingredients on the top of each peach half. Next, place the peach halves on top of parchment paper in the air fryer.
Air fry the peach and enjoy!
How Long Do You Air Fry Peaches?
Peaches should be placed in the air fryer at 350 degrees F for 7-10 minutes, depending on your air fryer, in order to caramelize. Also, there is no need to preheat your air fryer beforehand. Just place them in the air fryer and enjoy them shortly after!
Use Parchment Paper In The Air Fryer
We strongly recommend placing parchment paper in the air fryer before adding the peaches. If you place the peaches on parchment paper, it will make for an easy clean-up.
How To Serve Air Fryer Peaches
For an extra treat, we love adding some of these toppings to our air fryer peaches.
- Light ice cream
- Light whipped cream
- Chopped walnuts
How Long Do Air Fryer Peaches Last?
These air fryer peaches are best enjoyed after making them. This is a single-serving recipe so you can make it whenever the craving hits.
How To Reheat Air Fryer Peaches
If you find yourself needing to reheat your air-fried peaches, you can quickly reheat them in the microwave or you can place them back in the air fryer for a minute on high.
More Peach Recipes To Try Next!
- Peach Tiramisu In A Jar
- Healthy Peach Overnight Oats Recipe
- Dairy Free Peaches and Cream Ice Cream
- Peach Trifle With Angel Food Cake
- Join us on our YouTube channel for recipe videos!
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories59
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 0g 0%
- Cholesterol 0mg 0%
- Sodium 0mg 0%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 2.3g 8%
- Sugars 14g
- Protein 1.4g 2%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.