We are sharing the ultimate healthy queso dip recipe with you! This queso is super easy to make and, as always, we have lightened it up. It is super creamy and cheesy without all of the fat! We love enjoying this queso with chips or some vegetables. We have given you some options so that you can make this dip perfect for you. Ella and I keep making it because it has so much great flavor!
How To Make Healthy Queso Dip
To make this healthy queso dip, chop the extra firm tofu up into small pieces and then add it to the blender. Then, add the onion powder, garlic powder, cheddar cheese powder, salt, and stone-ground mustard to the blender. Next, blend all of the ingredients until they are thoroughly combined and the cheese sauce is smooth. Also, scrape down the sides of the blender with a spatula to make sure everything gets mixed.
After the cheese sauce is blended take it out of the blender and fold in the chopped tomatoes and salsa. Enjoy!
A Few Notes & Tips
Ingredient Alternatives for This Easy Queso Dip
If you don’t have tomatoes or salsa, 1/3 CUP of pico de gallo would work great in this recipe as well. We love to give you options!
How To Make This Healthy Queso Dip Vegan
If you want to make this healthy queso dip vegan, you can use 5-6 TBSP of nutritional yeast in replacement of cheddar cheese powder.
Other Recipes You Will Love!
- Healthy Mac And Cheese
- The Ultimate Healthy Caesar Salad Dressing
- Easy Parmesan Cheese Crisps 3 Ways
- The Ultimate Healthy Chicken and Cheese Enchiladas
- Healthy Bacon and Chive Dip That You Will Love
- The Best Egg Roll in a Bowl
- Join us on our YouTube channel for recipe videos!
Helpful Tools & Ingredients For This Recipe
- Blendtec Blender
- Silicone Spatula
- Cheddar Cheese Powder
- Anthony’s Nutritional Yeast (for vegan option)
- Onion Powder
- Garlic Powder
- Stone-Ground Mustard
- Himalayan Salt
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links on this post are affiliate links and we will earn a commission if you purchase through those links. Thank you for supporting us!
6 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories75
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 0.9g 0%
- Cholesterol 2mg 1%
- Sodium 458mg 20%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 1.7g 4%
- Sugars 2g
- Protein 6.2g 12%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.