I can’t express to you how excited we are about this granola recipe! Imagine we are jumping up and down and saying “omg this is so good!” We love this pumpkin spice granola! It is a delicious snack on its own we also love to add it to yogurt and berries for some extra crunch.
What To Do With Pumpkin Spice Granola
- Enjoy this delicious pumpkin spice granola on its own!
- Add it to the top of yogurt and berries.
- Enjoy it with some unsweetened vanilla almond milk.
- Add it to yogurt parfaits.
Why You Will Love Homemade Pumpkin Granola
We absolutely love granola and this pumpkin granola is the perfect fall treat! Homemade granola is easy to make and this recipe only calls for seven ingredients.
Ingredients For Pumpkin Spice Granola
- Rolled Oats: Rolled oats are the base of the granola.
- Pumpkin Seeds: Adds another delicious flavor to the granola.
- Pumpkin Puree: Gives this homemade granola pumpkin flavor.
- Cinnamon: Adds delicious and warm flavors.
- Pumpkin Pie Spice: To add pumpkin spice to the granola.
- Vanilla Extract: A touch of vanilla extract for flavor.
- Maple Syrup: To sweeten the granola.
What If I Don’t Have Maple Syrup?
This pumpkin spice granola recipe works perfectly with maple syrup, honey, or regular sugar. We have tried this recipe with all of these sweeteners. We love the flavor the maple syrup adds and it helps bind the granola together. Also, it makes it crunchy. Monk fruit will not work in this recipe because it makes the granola chewy rather than crunchy.
Use Rolled Oats For Pumpkin Granola
Make sure to use rolled oats in this recipe. This granola recipe doesn’t work with quick oats or steel-cut oats. Rolled oats are the perfect size and texture for making homemade granola.
Why Add Pumpkin Seeds?
I love the pumpkin seeds in this pumpkin spice granola recipe. They add delicious flavor, texture, and crunch to the granola.
Is Pumpkin Spice Granola Healthy?
Yes, this pumpkin granola recipe is healthy. Most store-bought granolas are packed with sugar and many undesirable additives. This homemade granola is made with clean, simple ingredients. It consists of rolled oats, a touch of maple syrup, pumpkin puree, pumpkin seeds, and fall spices.
How To Make Healthy Pumpkin Spice Granola
First, add the pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, vanilla extract, and maple syrup to a bowl. Then, mix these ingredients.
After that, add the rolled oats, lightly salted pumpkin seeds, and pumpkin mixture to a large bowl and mix until combined.
Next, spread the pumpkin spice granola on a sheet pan with parchment paper.
Bake the granola, let it cool, and enjoy!
How Long Does It Take To Bake Granola?
Bake this homemade pumpkin spice granola at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 18-22 minutes. Make sure to flip it halfway through so it gets crispy on both sides. Also, keep an eye on it towards the end so it doesn’t burn.
Is Pumpkin Granola Gluten-Free?
Yes, this pumpkin granola can be made gluten-free. Just use certified gluten-free rolled oats.
Is Pumpkin Spice Granola Vegan?
Yes, this pumpkin spice granola recipe is naturally vegan!
More Recipes To Try Next!
- Berry Parfait With Greek Yogurt
- Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
- Healthy Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Join us on our YouTube channel for recipe videos!
2 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories126
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 0.7g 4%
- Sodium 4mg 1%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 2.9g 12%
- Sugars 4.8g
- Protein 4g 8%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.